Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Really...really..

Wow.

I am such a bad blogger. I really do want to make this a better blog and not let it just die.  I went back to actually reading about making blogs better and getting to the meat of what I'm passionate about so that I don't let this blog fade away.  One of my favorites so far has been Problogger.  I picked up ProBlogger: Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income and gave it a good read.  It's less about making an income blogging like so many bloggers aspire but more about ownership of your content.  I believe in spreading financial awareness but I, like everyone else, get so caught up in everyday to-do's that I don't give this blog the love it deserves.

I believe that researching why I've been so bad at this was the first step, a passive aggressive one, but a step none the less.  My next action item is to kick this blog into gear again.  Wish me luck!

Cheers!

No comments: