Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow so many new views!

I'm so excited these days! My second article will be out tomorrow on www.boston.com/yourtown/waltham so check it out. I have turned the title of the blog here into a running series title there. Just in case the one or two of you, Nick included, that check regularly this is going to be a sister spot to my newly carved place at boston.com. I really want this to work because I think there is a lot of ground to cover and when you can read it in a familiar voice it's always a good thing.

One interesting thing I would like people to think about, loosely based on a conversation that may or may not have happened today, is what people's thoughts are about Saturn et al. being bought out by Penske? Now I have been informed that the only things not being acquired are the manufacturing capabilities which essentially means they are then being outsourced. I'm thinking this might be an interesting way to come at car brand from a business prospective. I am more curious about what everyone else thinks out there and if they can help me get better informed about it. I am going to post last weeks article here to boot just incase we have an lifers here that missed it on boston.com. Some how I doubt that....

As always I look forward to questions/comments/concerns so don't be shy!!

Cheers!

No comments: